Radiology and Imaging 24/7
128-slice computed tomography scan:
- Abdomen with contrast medium
- Vascular studies of any kind
- Coronary angiotomography
- Virtual colonoscopy
- Urinary tract
- Soft organs
- Ultrasound-guided biopsies of any type (breast, prostate, thyroid)
- Tomography-guided biopsies
- Resonance-guided biopsies
- Ultrasound intervention procedures
- Prostate biopsies
- Skull (with contrast)
- Heart - ventricular function - morphological studie
During specific MRI tests, metabolic disorders of the nervous system and other body areas can be observed.
Coronary computed tomography angiography (CCTA)
Uses an injection of iodine-containing contrast material and CT scanning to examine the arteries that supply blood to the heart and determine whether they have been narrowed.
Bone density test. Fibroscan® (Transient Elastography)
FibroScan® is a non-invasive device that assesses the 'hardness' (or stiffness) of the liver via the technique of transient elastography. A Bone density test is used to measure bone mineral content and density.