Terms and Conditions of Use of Costamed Website
All personal information in COSTAMED possession will be used for:
- Provision of medical and hospital services, including without limit: hospitalization, surgery, diagnostic testing, nurse care, pharmaceutical services, lab analysis, radiology and imaging, rehabilitation, diet and nutrition, and other health services.
- The creation, testing, analysis, updating and conservation of medical records.
- Billing and collection of services.
- Records, statistics and analysis of health information.
- Keeping records and monitoring services, to provide services in the future, and in general, to follow up on any contracts.
- Statistic and market analysis.
- Products and marketing services and promotion of COSTAMED or other companies pertaining to the same corporate group.
COSTAMED will collect and process sensitive data related to health status, history and medical records, lifestyle information and other data necessary or convenient for the aforesaid purposes. For purposes associated with the provision of health services and in accordance with this privacy notice and applicable laws, regulations and standards, sensitive personal data will be kept and processed with strict safety and confidentiality.TRANSFER
For the provision of services and purposes outlined in this privacy notice, COSTAMED may transfer to outsourced parties, in and out of the country, personal data in its possession. Outsourced parties to whom such data will be transferred include but are not limited to laboratories, clinics, hospitals, research centers, insurance companies, as well as any other company within the same corporate group, authorities or those to whom COSTAMED deems it is necessary or convenient communicating personal data.LIMIT OF USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
In order to limit the use of your personal data, please send an e mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or written notice addressed to the Legal Department to Calle 1era sur number 101 between 50th Avenue and 50th Bis, Adolfo López Mateos, 77640 Cozumel, Quintana Roo indicating the desired limit to the use of your personal data.MEANS TO EXERCISE ARCO RIGHTS (ACCESS, RECTIFICATION, CANCELLATION AND OPPOSITION)
In order to access the personal data COSTAMED has and rectify it in case they are inaccurate or incomplete, or to cancel or oppose to their treatment for certain purposes, please file a written request before our Legal Department at dirección.email@example.com or a written notice addressed to Calle 1era sur number 101 between 50th Avenue and 50th Bis, Adolfo López Mateos, 77640 Cozumel, Quintana Roo; Monday to Friday, 9:00 to 17:00 hrs. with the following information:
- Name of holder
- Holder’s postal address or email to communicate the answer of the application
- Documents that prove the identity or authorization for representation in the application
- Description of personal data over which ARCO intents to exercise a right
- Any other element allowing location of personal data and attention to the application
You can request cancelation of the consent you gave COSTAMED for the treatment of your personal data, at any moment sending a written request to our Legal Department at firstname.lastname@example.org to Calle 1era sur number 101 between 50th Avenue and 50th Bis, Adolfo López Mateos, 77640 Cozumel, Quintana Roo; Monday to Friday, 9:00 to 17:00 hrs. clearly outlining the data for which you revoke your consent.NOTICE OF CHANGES TO THE PRIVACY NOTICE
The Privacy Notice may be amended at any time to comply with updates on statutes, case law, internal policies, COSTAMED’S new service requirements or whatsoever other cause at COSTAMED’S sole discretion.Email: email@example.com