Penile elongation surgery Aesthetic urology - Increase and elongate the penis
Mandatory Requirements Not included:
- Pre-Surgical Tests Required
- Blood Chemistry
- 4 Chemistry Parameters
- 37 Chemistry Parameters
- Complete Blood count (CBC)
- Coagulation Times (PT, PTT, INR)
- Internal medicine pre op evaluation (per the urologist’s evaluation)
- (Extra Pre Surgery Analyses – Consult With Your Doctor)
Planning the procedure
- Telemedicine or in-person evaluation consult.
- Medical history form.
- Pre-surgery analyses.
- Choose a date that fits best with your work schedule, family commitments, vacations.
- 8 days recommended for recovery
We help you plan your trip
- Preferential transportation rates
- Preferential hotel rates
- Preferential tour rates
- Pre-arranged packages
- 2 hours in the operating room.
- The procedure requires one day of hospitalization.
- General anesthesia.
- Come to the hospital with comfortable shoes and clothes.
- Small suitcase for the patient and accompanying person.
- Recovery takes 8 days; the recommendation is that you return to your normal activities in 1 week.
- Take all medications as indicated.
- Do not lift, push or pull anything weighing over 10 pounds or 4.5 kg for one week.
- Avoid swimming, soaking in a hot tub or jacuzzi until your doctor indicates you can do so.
- No forceful exercise for 3 weeks after surgery.
Dr. José Medina Saldaña
- General Practice License: 436291
- Specialization License: 0001681