Fertility Control - vasectomy
Making a package with vasectomy without a scalpel, with the cutting of vas deferens at scrotal level, requires a team of minor surgery, with one suture per patient, for assessment of this procedure can be performed urological consultation, ultrasound, and pre-surgical laboratories.
Mandatory Requirements Not included:
- Pre-Surgical Tests Required
- Blood Chemistry
- 4 Chemistry Parameters
- Complete Blood count (CBC)
- (Extra Pre Surgery Analyses – Consult With Your Doctor)
Planning the minimal invasive procedure
- Telemedicine or in-person evaluation consult.
- Medical history form.
- Pre-surgery analyses.
- Choose a date that fits best with your work schedule, family commitments, vacations.
- 2 days recommended for recovery
We help you plan your trip
- Preferential transportation rates
- Preferential hotel rates
- Preferential tour rates
- Pre-arranged packages
- 1 hour in the minimal invasive room.
- This is an outpatient procedure.
- Come to the hospital with comfortable shoes and clothes; no makeup nor accessories.
- Recovery takes 1 day; the recommendation is that you return to your normal activities in 2 days.
No forceful exercise for 1 week.
Dr. José Medina Saldaña
- General Practice License: 436291
- Specialization License: 0001681